iReporter

For more than 45 years, mouth-watering meat cooked low-and-slow has been the crown jewel on the menu at Soulman’s Bar-B-Que . May is the time to celebrate the...
Achievers welcomes new USAG girls’ team director. Achievers Gymnastics Center is excited to announce the hiring of Gretchen Richter to direct the Achievers...
COLLEYVILLE, Texas – May 9, 2022 – Compass Christian Church is making a difference at home and around the world. Compass, which has been in the DFW area for...
Show your mother you love and appreciate her by treating her to Symphony Arlington’s 21-22 Season Finale Concert Thursday, May 12th, 7:30 p.m. We asked...
ACHIEVERS TAAF / XCEL SILVER GYMNASTICS TEAM COMPETES AT STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS Team brings home a 1 st place state title IRVING, TX – The Achievers’ TAAF...
ACHIEVERS BOYS GYMNASTS ATTEND THE INAUGURAL USA GYMNASTICS WESTERN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS Reno, NV – Two boys from the Achievers gymnastics boys team...
“Day Three” by Jackie Railsback Gallery Wrap 48 x 30" Acrylic “Water and rocks fascinate me and inspired me to paint this scene of ‘Day Three’ of creation.”...
ACHIEVERS GIRLS LEVEL 7 GYMNASTICS TEAM COMPETES AT REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Plano, Texas – The Achiever’s Level 7 girls had their very last competition of this...
“Light of Hope” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 40 x 30" Oil on canvas “Seek thy light even in the dark, my dear, That hopeful beam you sure must find, Only a...
“Fishermen on The Galilee” by Sara Joseph Gallery Wrap 24 x 24" Oil “The peaceful predawn tradition that stretches back in time to when Jesus walked the shores...