iReporter

New kids on the block, House of Shine, rallied donors and supporters during last week's North Texas Giving Day and raised more than $50,000. "There are so many...
“Deep Blue Sea” by Betty Watkins Gallery Wrap 36 x 24" Acrylic “Dolphins and all types of fish and sea creatures are swimming above and below the moving waters...
Get into the spirit of the fall season! Smell the popcorn. Feel the thunderous applause. Experience another world. Celebrate the strange and spectacular at Lone...
“The Seraph” by Betty Grummer Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Acrylic “My inspiration for this painting came when I read this scripture: ‘Above Him Stood the Seraphim;...
“The Light Fantastic II” by Fran Chausse White Framed 20 x 24” Oil "My heart leaps when I see a rainbow in the sky!” See Additional Info on painting...
Childhood Cancer Awareness month runs through September 30 In honor of September’s Childhood Cancer Awareness month, FC Dallas announced a series of...
ACHIEVERS GIRLS COMPULSORY GYMNASTICS TEAM COMPETES AT THIRD MEET OF THE SEASON HOSTED BY LONE STAR GYMNASTICS DENTON, TX – Twenty-eight gymnasts from...
“Fall in Creede” by Jackie Railsback Framed 19 x 14" Watercolor – Casein A colorful face to the beginning of autumn in Creede, Colorado. See Additional Info on...
At 5-years-old, Conner cannot yet walk or speak. Still, he's working on it every day with the help of his friends at The Warren Center, a Richardson-based...
“Heart and Mind” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 20 x 16” Oil on linen “The eternal struggle between heart and mind. How precious each thought or each feeling is...