iReporter

We are glad to announce we will be again having in-person Featured Artists Show and Receptions. What a joy it will be to see folks in person again. Hope you...
This year, schools across the nation battled against learning loss caused by the pandemic. School closures have been a common tool to minimize the spread of...
“Evening Looking East” by Naomi Brotherton Framed 34.25 x 49.5" Watercolor “Exiting our down town Post Office one evening, I saw the glorious colors of the...
Prism Health North Texas is proud to announce the 31st Annual LifeWalk is kicking off with a virtual event series ahead of the main event on October 3, 2021....
“Shower of Flowers” by Fran Chausse White Framed 26 x 30? Oil "My pitcher overflows with an aura of beauty!" Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
By Meredith Rose This summer, Fellowship Academy in Kennedale, TX, will offer two summer courses for students interested in accelerating their science...
“Hide and Seek” by Jackie Railsback Framed 16 x 20" Watercolor “Goats and donkey were hiding from my camera in an old Bavarian village. I captured the shadows...
“A Feeling of Blue” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Oil on Canvas “Look and listen. As you watch and listen to the waves, there comes a sense of the...
The Sheraton Dallas Hotel invites families to enjoy time together this summer and create happy memories with a fun-filled summer staycation in downtown Dallas....
Julie Price – Guest Contributor
Jun 2 2021
Our 2021 L. D. Bell Volleyball Camp is NEXT week, and we hope to see your kiddo there! 2021 L. D. Bell Volleyball Camp June 7th - 10th @ L. D. Bell...