iReporter

Dallas-based TeamConnor Childhood Cancer Foundation has provided $1.1 million to 10 research hospitals across the nation to fund pediatric research in 2021. The...
FORT WORTH – Benson Varghese, managing partner of Varghese Summersett, is the new president of the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCCDLA)....
“Balanced Stones” Framed Canvas 13.5 X 25.5” Oil, Acrylic, and Resin "Balancing Stones makes me mindful of my internal need for balancing thoughts and...
Willhoite’s Restaurant, Grapevine’s oldest operating restaurant, will mark four decades in business January 17, 2021. The family-owned restaurant will...
“Aspen Glory 2” Floater Framed 13.5" x 13.5" Watercolor “This is another one of my paintings, call it obsessions, of aspens in the snow. Watercolor is a fun...
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company Names Kelly Larty as Assistant Regional Sales Manager of Southlake/Colleyville Regional Office DALLAS/FORT WORTH, TX –...
“Kauai’s Coast” Framed 35 x 29? Oil "This painting was done from a picture taken by my daughter after a storm in Kauai.” See additional info on painting...
Jamie Spence – Guest Contributor
Dec 31 2020
In North Texas, we're starting the year with temps in the 40s and cloudy. If you're longing for the warmer weather, you're not alone, and if you have a pool,...
“The Flowering of Joy” Gallery Wrap 20 X 24” Acrylic Collage “I worked intuitively layering colors and applying collage in select spaces. A flower seems to...
“Misty” Matted 22 x 28? Watercolor Born April 8th, 1920, Naomi’s acclaims are many. Among them is her earned privilege of Signature member of Southwestern...