iReporter

GRACE recently held its 4th Annual Poker Tournament at Park Place Jaguar Land Rover in Grapevine. The event was presented by Wright Construction and sponsored...
The Community Storehouse Board of Directors has named Ken Goodgames the next Chief Executive Officer effective February 14, 2022. As demand for services...
Colleyville Woman’s Club (CWC) seeks to honor young people for their community volunteer efforts. As a nonprofit service organization, CWC recognizes that it is...
“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...
“Dino Fish” by Manuel Sarmiento 10"w / 20"h / 12"d Recycled Carbon Steel Sculpture info: https://giddensgallery.com/artwork/dino-fish-manuel-sarmiento/ Click...
You are invited Kristi A Zatyko’s Reception & Art Show “ Brushing Away The Pain ” by artist Kristi A Zatyko Free Event RECEPTION Saturday Dec 11, 2021 Come...
“Jaws” by Betty Watkins Framed 34 x 28" Acrylic The huge waves in Hawaii are called Jaws by the locals. See Additional Info on painting...
“Fall Colors” by Jill Danahey Framed 20.5 X 16” Water Media“Using orange and yellow acrylic as a base, I painted the tree, mountain and sky shapes, being...
Hello Music Fans, The Coppell Community Orchestra is happy to announce the opening concert for our fifth season. This is a momentous occasion as we are...