COLLEYVILLE WOMAN’S CLUB MEETING
9:30 am Registration/Social time
10:00 am Meeting begins
Guest Speaker – Dr. Sarah Khan MD, Medical Director of Eve’s Breast Center
The Colleyville Woman’s Club will hold its first meeting of the year on Tuesday, September 12th at the Colleyville Center. Social time will begin at 9:30 am and the meeting will commence at 10:00 am. The program will feature Dr. Sarah Khan MD, Medical Director of Eve’s Breast Center – The Breast Specialists.
Dr. Kahn’s goal will be to discuss the importance of mammography. She will describe the difference between the different modalities, the pitfalls and how to navigate through them. She will discuss what’s on the horizon and how to make the best choices in this era of new technology.
Dr. Kahn’s background:
- Board certified radiologist
- Finished her women’s imaging fellowship at UTSW in Dallas
- Associate professor at UTSW
- Private practice with MD Anderson physicians, ran the department, and opened two centers
- One of the first few PET scan protocol developers with GE
- Opened her own center in Southlake in 2011 where she puts a face to radiology and delivers individualized care for all her patients.
Be sure to join us. Visitors are welcome.